Hey, we all love to save money, right? So, if cash is tight but you still want to hit the Indiana State Fair, I thought I'd put together a list of some of the days and ways in which you can enjoy the great fair in Indianapolis on the cheap.
1) Get into the fair this Tuesday, August 14 on Turkey Hill Dairy Day for only $2. You'll need to print out a voucher from their website here.
2) $2 Taste of the State Fair: On Tuesday, August 14, concessionaires all across the fairgrounds will provide servings of some of their items for only $2. It's a perfect way to enjoy all that yummy fair food at a great discount.
3) Saturday August 11 is Hoosier Lottery Day. Trade in your fair admission ticket stub for a free Hoosier lottery ticket from 10 am to 7 pm at Lotto Town at the Hoosier Lottery Grandstand.
4) IPL Carload Day: Families and groups of friends traveling to the fair together will want to take advantage of this offer on Monday, Aug. 13. Admission is only $15 per vehicle for up to 10 people with voucher printed from their website here.
5) All seniors, age 55 and older, can ride the tractor shuttles around the Fairgrounds for just $3 per day when they purchase a special wristband at the State Fair Information Booth located on State Fair Blvd. and at the Prairie Farms Information Booth located in Pioneer Village. On Golden Hoosiers’ Day, Aug. 14, seniors can ride the tractor shuttles for free.
6) AAA DAY: Indiana AAA members receive free admission on Aug. 16 when they show their valid membership card at the gate. One valid AAA card per person.
7)Free Admission for Military Personnel and Families: The State Fair is honoring current and former members of the Armed Forces by offering free admission for them and family members on Thursday, Aug. 16 , with presentation of a military I.D.
Post a Comment